Tuesday 19 March 2013

God's greater plan

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag, drifting through the wind? Jokes. I've never felt like a plastic bag, but I have felt like I'm just walking around and around in circles, asking the same question "God, where am I supposed to go?"

Sometime it feels like I've worked so hard to get somewhere and God has opened doors along the way, only to close them again. Sometimes I feel like I'm on the path that I'm supposed to be on, only to be de-routed (is that even a word?).

I still don't know where I'm going, or where I'm supposed to be, but I do know that God has plans FAR GREATER than anything I could ever imagine for myself.

For those of you who are at a crossroads in your life, or feel like you don't know where to go either, don't be discouraged. God is SO GOOD and He will never leave you. Even though something might not seem 'good' or 'right' to you right now, just trust that He has everything under control.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." <Jer 29:11-13>

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." <Prov 3:5-6>

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you and your blog!
    Continue to seek God and find rest in Him, His plans for you will unravel before you know it =)
    Remember that God isn't worried about what's coming, so you shouldn't be either!
    You'll be in my prayers~

    <3 Jess

    ReplyDelete